1. We believe that all the Scripture is inspired by God. We believe that all the Scripture centers around the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe that the Bible is the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct of a Christian.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ, our Lord, is the only Son of God. We believe in His virgin birth, His atoning death and bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
3. We believe that the Godhead exists eternally in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and yet these three are one God.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Blessed Trinity, dwells in every believer. We believe that He is ever present to testify for Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that man was originally created by God in His own image, and that man has fallen in sin, consequently lost his spiritual life, died in trespasses and sins, and was subjected to the power of the devil. We believe that only through the regeneration by the Holy Spirit can man receive the salvation and the spiritual life.
6. We believe that our redemption has been accomplished solely by the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe that the salvation of the believers comes through faith in Christ alone.
7. We believe that the Lord Jesus will come in the air to receive His own believers into heaven and that this event is our blessed hope and we should be constantly looking forward to this.
8. We believe in one Holy Universal Church which is the Body of Jesus Christ and to which all believers belong; and in its mission to witness for its Head, Jesus Christ, and the preaching of Gospel to all nations.
9. We believe that baptism by immersion and the Lord’s supper are the only sacraments and ordinances of the Church and that they are the Scriptural means of testimony for the Church in this age.